Monday, May 5, 2014

We're Doin Great This Mornin!

So this post is a wee delayed, because, well, I don't really have a good reason, it just is, so please refrain from questioning my brilliance (or my lunacy)...

So we had a fairly mellow night last night, after we polished off 7 of Santa's pack, or herd, or gang of Reindeer.  The morning was equally mellow, as we had a few hours to kill before we had to head to the airport to fly to Stockholm.

I decided to make a lovely cup of coffee, which I added sugar as I do with my morning cup o' Joe...


Except it turns out that it wasn't sugar at all...




It turns out that it was actually salt...


And it was totally clearly labeled, like even I (who doesn't speak Finnish), should have been able to read it...


But at something o'clock in the morning, I barely know my name, and I have like 7 of them, so no judgments please...

After breakfast, we wandered around town to find the Postal Museum that had a Tom of Finland exhibit.  The only problem is, it turns out the Museum along with the Tom of Finland exhibit are closed until the Fall of 2014...








Whomp...


so instead we found this thing...


Which was a giant chalk board where people wrote things they wanted to do before they died, it seemed really heavy at first...until you got closer and saw what people wrote...

Okay, go to Mars I get...


But being Ginger? Uhm...


After that, Jeff found meat headphones...


I have no words...

Then we headed to the airport, where once I put my bag on the bottom of the bus, I excitedly stood up, a bit too quickly...

And slammed by head into the door of the bus!  I did it so hard that Jeff said he saw cartoon birdies flying around my head.  He might have been right because I saw the same birdies...

This is the door I smashed by head into, so just picture some birdies, after that concussion, I am working on half a brain cell, which is too little to operate photoshop as it turns out...


Once we go through security Asan and Jon went to the first class lounge, and Jeff and I decided to do some commoner, but first class drinking!




Because you know thats good for a mild concussion...


Until you know it wasn't good...and Jeff re-created a famous photo of mine from when I was in the UK at Uni...


That looked something like this...


Now we are on the plane, and unconsciousness is necessary so we can get to our flat in Stockholm!











No comments:

Post a Comment