Friday, May 2, 2014

London Bridges (and Jeff) Falling Down!

So despite London's best attempts to stop us from starting our adventure it was finally time to have some fun once we got settled in our lovely and somewhat ridiculous flat.  Our friend Alex came and met us and we headed out for some food n drink (mainly drink).

We met up with Alex's sister Jo who I haven't seen since Uni which freaked me out when I realized that was 10 years ago, ugh, OLD!  It was lovely to see her, she is awesome just like her ridiculous brother...

                                  

We order cocktails and of course I ordered the crazy drink...

                                 

In my defense it totally did not say the mug was covered in ice, which makes it slightly problematic to drink, but it was delicious in a boozy Robitussin-y sort of way.

           

Jeff was also confused by his fancy new sweater, which sort of became a running theme for the night...

             

After that we headed off to Alex's flat to have something called Bison Grass vodka, which is banned in the US, or used to be or something, I don't know...

         

We quickly realized why it was banned because it turns Americans into complete morons, which is saying a lot because Jeff and I are already morons...

           

                              

Jeff also kept having problems with his Oyster Card, which is a public transport card, trying to eat his phone for some reason...

           

And we very nearly lost him on the stairs in Alex's flat which are super ridiculous and I nearly perished several times trying to go up or down them...

             

Anyhoo, once we finished that...bottle...

             

We headed off to the pub for some cider...

                              

and Jeff started doing bits on the tube, like this where I think the picture behind me is eating my head or something...

         

This is the last "normal" photo of the night...

                                  

and that is pretty much where the turn happened and it all started going down hill from there...why are neither of us looking at the camera?

             

See...

                                      

Where's Jeff?


Found him! More beer was clearly a good idea.  I also left my glasses in LA and things were getting blurry so I stole Jeff's...


And Jeff's sweater decided to attack him again...


and again...


We all started deteriorating rapidly, I think this is a Three Stooges bit...


and Jeff's glasses also got drunk somehow, damn you Apple Bison Poison vodka stuff...


Everything got more and more blurry...


Pretty sure Jeff fell asleep on the tube...


And I'm apparently his Plus 1!


All in all, amazing first night and this pretty much sums up how we are going to feel in the morning...



Our first drunken night of the trip ended with some deelish kebabs and Jeff unconscious on the floor.  Scandalnavia 1, Jeff 0! 






No comments:

Post a Comment