Friday, May 16, 2014

PaddingtoooooOh My God Shut Up!


So sadly we had to say goodbye to Amsterdam, but we do get to head back to London, so yay to that, but on the whole, booooo!




I also forgot that Jeff has this weird thing with Paddington Station, so as soon as he landed all he wanted to do was go to Paddington Station…



He gets very excited…


And…


Very…


Impatient…


All he kept babbling was “are we there yet, are we there yet?”


To the Moon Alice!


And we got there and he had his usual reaction…





Asan also had a little trouble getting through the tube and Jeff and I being the jerks we are took photos instead of helping…



In my defense, I would expect them to do the same thing if it were me…


It is a gorgeous day in London so we dropped off our bags and grabbed a quick drink…


Jeff ruined our selfies by having a sneezing fit. 



Now we are off to eat at Dans Le Noir, a restaurant where you eat in total darkness!  Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment