Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Flavourful Layover

I am on a 4 hour layover at Heathrow, en route to Helsinki.

And well, I've discovered that the UK has got their flavour game ON...in the chips (or is it crisps?) department.


Smoky Bacon seems delicious.  And it's with PORK from NORFOLK!

Rhyming meat is always the best.

BUT then, things go quickly off the rails...


I am unsure why "free range" chicken is a plus when it comes to chicken flavour delivered in chip form.  Perhaps the NON-free range chickens from Devon taste more like sadness?

There's also a "Monster" roast beef flavored treat for the kiddies:


Thank G-d the bag is 20 percent bigger. Sharing is caring. And the thing kids like to share the most is...roast beef flavoured monster claws.

The only thing less mouthwatering than beef flavoured treats?

PRAWN FLAVOURED TREATS.


Nope. I don't care if it's "definitively prawn" or not. Those things aren't going anywhere near my mouth. 

And just when I didn't think things could get any more stomach churning, I felt a tingle after grabbing this bag:


I have never seen a snack food brand so accurately named.

No thank you.  

Jonathan might be ready to SKIPS straight to Finland.


No comments:

Post a Comment