Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lon and Done

After waking up in London to find an Asan-and-Keith-shaped hole in the wall... 

I mean, it's hard not to take this personally. 

...I did some research... 

Guys?  Where you goin?   GUYS???

...and discovered that they were on their way to Turkey, leaving me to navigate London on my own for one more day.  My plan was to learn the layout of the city, as well as its rich history, so that I could learn to live like a local, just in case...


...but then the sun came out...



...and with the sun comes day-drinking, according to the locals.  So Alex reared his evil head and took me to the park for an afternoon of fun and wine, where, along with Markie and Gemma...



...I slowly drank and napped my grand plans away on a sunny patch of Park.  

And then we went to dinner, where I drank and ate the rest of my time in London away...



I don't know what else to say, except that London was great.  In fact, this entire trip was great.  From what I remember, anyway.  Some things are fuzzy...mainly due to the fact that Alex is the devil.

Devil

...of course, Markie didn't help much.

The Other Devil

They were very helpful in bringing out our inner deviants...

...which maybe we didn't need much help with at all.

But I'm proud to report that after nearly 20 days...


 ...in five different countries...


...battling countless perishes...



...and Eurovision...


...I somehow managed to survive and make it home to The Manor, where this pile of amazingness was waiting for me, courtesy of Jon's sister Molly.

Home Sour Home

Luna is right:  It's time for sleep.

okbye.












No comments:

Post a Comment