Friday, May 23, 2014

Izmir Beach Party!

Woke up this morning and you guessed it, it’s time to eat!


Original Mama-santi and Auntie-santi put out a nice spread for breakfast including the honey and cream thing that I just want to swim in, it’s so delicious. 



After breakfast we went for a nice walk down to the beach...








Then I saw these guys...


And then they saw me...


And of course me being the city kid, I ran...


See you at the beach guys!


This place is so freaking cute and relaxing, its just impossible to not slow down a bit.  After sticking our feet in the water we tried 40 times to get this picture…


But the tide kept ruining it...



And its still hard to tell that it says Izmir in the sand, whomp...








Auntie-santi briefly lost her hat while we were trying to take a picture...





We sat down and had a nice beer before heading back to relax. 




Tonight we are out for a nice meal down by the water.  Off to relax, and maybe run 40 miles and do a million pushups to make up for the weight I’m sure I will gain tonight at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment