Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'M FINNISH-ed

So as you probably already know from the previous post, I had a bit of a rough night last night.  But somehow we managed to get on the plane and arrived safely in Helsinki.

I pretty much slept the entire time so when I woke up upon arrival, I sort of felt like a person again.




We hopped on the bus and headed into town.



 Asan was able to get the keys to our flat and met us at the train station...

 

We were very surprised that 3 of the 4 horseman of the apocalypse of crazy had actually managed to fine each other without reeking anymore havoc and further breaking Europe.







The flat is....interesting with a tiny elevator straight out of the Shining.  The building is also super creepy, I'm pretty sure there is a ghost watching me type this post.  Ah!








A few hours later (and 74 more naps later) Jon finally arrived and hurrah we were all together!


So of course we get ready and head right out to sample the Finnish cuisine...





Well not really, we just went to the kebab shop down the road, which was delicious and had the cutest people working there.






Now we are off to the Torni hotel, which apparently has the best view of Helsinki...from the window in the toilet.  What is wrong with Finland?



























No comments:

Post a Comment