Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Last Supper

After surviving the London Eye we hustled over to Covent Garden ...





and actually got to the restaurant a bit too early, so we grabbed a quick drink at the Pub across the street while we waited for our table to be ready. 






I booked this cute little restaurant called the 10 Cases, no idea why, but I think the name has something to do with wine. 


The food was pretty amazing, we got this chorizo and Serrano ham appetizer.  The boys all got steaks and I ended up getting these amazing scallops with a tomoato risotto. 




I’m definitely of mixed emotions tonight.  I’m super excited to be going to Istanbul, I’ve always wanted to go there, but I am definitely pretty bummed out that Jeff is leaving us. 

Jeff wanted to go have one more drink...


I had to use my phone to really get my point across that we weren't going out to have drinks.  Asan and I need to sleeeeep!



Now we are heading home to get some sleep, Asan and I have to get up at the crack of dawn to head to Heathrow to get on yet, ANOTHER PLANE!

No comments:

Post a Comment