Friday, May 16, 2014

Hey Guys? Guys? Where'd you Go? Have You Seen My Food?

So about a year ago I saw this movie called “In Time” and one of the scenes in it they went to this restaurant that is in complete darkness, like literally cant see your nose darkness...


So I thought that would be fun, and of course a total disaster!


Speaking of disasters, Asan and I are on fire today!  He got stuck on the tube, I kicked over a glass 4 seconds after we got into the flat.

And once we got inside the restaurant, the disasters continued.  Asan dropped his drink before he even had a sip of it.  


I’m thinking this eating in the dark might not be a good idea, seeing as we are a train wreck with light!

The way this place works is hilarious, they tell you nothing, not even what kind of drink you get, its all a surprise...


Same thing goes with the food, you just pick what you want, meat fish or veg and its all a surprise...


So they called our table and our waiter Roberto (who is blind, all the waiters there are) has us line up and grab on to each others shoulders and he led us to our table. 

It is a lovely restaurant though once you get inside...


The place settings were very pretty...


I wonder how they do that without seeing where to place things…


We sat at a table full of Australians, they were so nice...


And pretty cute right?!?

Our first course showed up, and it looked amazing!


I'm pretty sure mine is steak tartare, it was soooo good, and I was pretty good with the knife and fork in the dark, see!


My second course was this amazing stew that came with crusty bread (at least I think it was bread).  Jeff was having the fish course, he looks pretty happy with it too!


I love doing stuff like this, it just makes you want to cheers! Aww the Aussies were nice enough to take a picture of us...


Our final course was this yummy cheesecake-y. panacotta-y type thing.  My Mom would love it, it just looks so mouth watering...


Whew that was fun, Roberto took one last pic of the table before we headed out...


Aww, what a fun night! Now we are off to meet with Alex and Ruth, my friends from Uni.  Until later, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment