Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FAA-holes!

So after the boarding pass debacle I get to the gate only to be given back my boarding pass that someone turned in (who was clearly not stupid "Susan")

So all seemed well until this happened...



What the crap, if I can figure out how to work a computer, why can't they figure out how to make the plane computer thingy work? (And yes that is the technical name for it)


 I just wanna board the stupid plane!  It's already a disaster and I haven't even left the dang airport yet...


Now Jeff is going to have to come find me at my terminal.  The last time Jeff tried to navigate London, he ended up wandering around Covent Garden for 2 hours, when he thought he was on the other side of London.  So far this trip is going smashingly!

Just got word though that they fixed the problem so I should be on my way in an hour or so and fully enjoying the open bar on the plane

Serenity now!!


1 comment: